My day today was great so far.
Alhamdulillah.
Went to work from 7am to 2pm.
Had a meeting at 9am with the colleagues.
Sadly, excluding Nimi cause she's leaving.
After work I decided to spend time with Nimi at her house.
I'm so damn exhausted today as I've had insufficient sleep last night.
I took a nap at Nimi's house.
And almost forgotten about Rini.
We promised to meet up at 5pm.
But Rini, Im so so sorry as I'm too tired and 'terlajak' time.
I hope you understand, ya. :)
Nimi and I started to talk about work stuffs and 'BGR'.
I let out everything to her.
And she did too.
I'm so blessed to meet such a sweet and sincere lady.
I just love her family.
She has a great mum, dad and sistas.
I stayed up at her place till 9pm.
Headed back home after that and accompanied her to a bustop to causeway point.
When her bus came (she's going to meet her bf), both of us started to cry.
We are going to miss each other after she leaves the school.
She hugged me before boarding the bus.
Yes, so touching.
I've never had a friend cum colleague that close.
And yes, I'm going to miss her sooooo much.
Her family and herself have been so nice to me all the time.
I hope this friendship will stay as long as we live.
I'm really happy for her that finally she has made that decision.
I just can't bear to see her suffer anymore and yes, she nearly went insane!
I SWEAR 'that B.I.T.C.H' will get her retribution one day.
I'm not going to be long there.
Believe me.
P/S: I left my HP in Nimi's house. So sorry I can't read ur smses or reply to your calls till sunday afternoon.